This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Thanks for a great swap!!!....

Discussion in 'General Reef Discussions' started by Chelo's Big Sis, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Chelo's Big Sis

Chelo's Big Sis
    Expand Collapse
    Web Guest

I have finally got all of my corals dipped and put in the tank. Whew! what a job!! It must be something like childbirth....If you ever remembered how much work went into it, you would never do it again! Anyway, I would like to thank all of the board members, club members, and exhibitors for all their hard work to make this years swap a success. I realize the huge amount of time it takes to make the event come together. I was so glad I got to make it this year!!! and it was great seeing everyone!!
    Thanks
    Cindy

2. Renton777

Renton777
    Expand Collapse
    Polyp Nipper

What type of coral was it on? An acro?

Here is a link with a picture of one good acro crab and one bad crab, http://blog.fragd.it/2009/10/07/help-i-got-acro-crabs/

Y
    ou should be ok if it is a little white guy like in the picture. If it is anything else I would toss in in the fuge/sump (I hate killing anything if I don't have to)