This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Free Ocellaris Clownfish And Hermit Crabs

Discussion in 'Trading/Selling/Free/WTB' started by erikras, May 7, 2018.

1. erikras

erikras
    Expand Collapse
    Cursed by PO4

I'm moving and not in a position to set up a tank at the new place right away. I've had this Ocellaris Clown for over SEVEN years. She's always been healthy and never shown any signs of disease. Right now her only three tank mates are some very small hermit crabs. All used to live in my mixed reef and never picked at corals.

The clown tends to be very territorial towards other clowns. However, she was always fine with the Royal Gramma, Six Line Wrasse, Yellow Tang, etc in the mixed reef.

It's hard to give her up, but she's free to a very good home with no other clowns. To make things easier for me, I'd prefer whoever takes the clown, also takes the three hermits.

I'm moving from Tallmadge (Akron area) to Middleburg Heights so I can meet anywhere in between. I'd like to find a new home this week. 20171215_195252.jpg

2. erikras

erikras
    Expand Collapse
    Cursed by PO4

Fish and crabs are currently spoken for. I'll post back if it falls through