This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

everyone's tanks safe after last night?

Discussion in 'General Reef Discussions' started by imcosmokramer, Apr 28, 2011.

1. imcosmokramer

imcosmokramer
    Expand Collapse
    Web Guest

anyone lose power?

2. Renton777

Renton777
    Expand Collapse
    Polyp Nipper

My tank and I made it through the night safely. Oh, my wife and baby daughter did too :D .
    The heavy snows, high winds, and epic amounts of rain have really gotten me thinking about buying some sort of generator.

In fact I think I will start a generator post.

3. Bnortz

Bnortz
    Expand Collapse
    Web Guest

May have lost my Yellow Watchmen Goby. the temp went down to 69 degrees so i took out my two clowns but couldnt find or catch the goby. put the clowns in a bucket with heater in powerhead and brought them to a relatives. the tank is back to normal though. saw the goby out this morning in the corner looked stone grey. turned everything back on and he started to yellow up again but haven't seen him since this morning. my guess is he's hiding out and stressed or the CUC took care of him