This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Attracting New Members

Discussion in 'General Reef Discussions' started by Jay D, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Jay D

Jay D
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    C-SEA Board Member C-SEA Member

Hey Fish Fanatics,
    I would like you all, guests and members alike, to tell us what could make our club better and what would attract more guests to become members. New members are not piling in like in days past and even though our Fraggenstein show is going so well even this is not attracting members as it should. In a recent discussion with our president he said something that caught my eyes and is absolutely true.

He said "This is your club, not mine" and that wasn't something I had ever considered. This club is a community of people with a similar passion. Without everyone getting involved then we would be nothing. So please let us know what we can do to better the club as a whole and attract more members. Also once these members are attracted, how do we keep them and build on the 50 years of history that we have. What do our current members want to see happen?

Just reply to this thread with some suggestions and we will see what we can do. And please remember we are not a "Family Club" but we do like to keep things a bit more family appropriate.

c2g174 and 5Tanks4me like this.
  2. davesfish

davesfish
    Expand Collapse
    Csea club president
    C-SEA Member

We are DEFINITELY a family club !!! Your $20.00 membership is not just for the person joining....IT IS FOR A COMPLETE FAMILY MEMBERSHIP !!! All our meetings and events are FAMILY FRIENDLY ! Tour kids are ALWAYS welcome !

c2g174 and 5Tanks4me like this.