This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Amazed And Humbled . . .

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by gigglefish, Feb 28, 2018.

1. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair
    C-SEA Board Member C-SEA Member

I just wanted to let everyone know how amazed l am by this wonderful group of people laced together with a common hobby. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone working hard behind the scenes of all the great activities, meetings, events, and of course the biggest of all... our frag swap. It is only February and so many vendors are on board already, and l already know the list will grow exponentially! So far here is the most current list...
    CORAL REEF CONNECTION
    MOTOR CITY CORALS
    REEF DONKEY CORALS
    ZOANTHID GARDENS
    RICK'S CORALS & AQUATICS
    LABO'S AQUATICS
    CHEEZY CORALS & SERVICES
    JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
    That is just the beginning! Many have been with us for years and l am thrilled we are adding new family members to this year's line up.
    Also, a HUGE thank you to our president, Dave D, known as "davesfish" who has done incredible things with this group because he believes in it and wants it to improve and has spent countless hours dedicating himself to multiple tasks for all of our enjoyment...please let him know you appreciate his efforts with a smile, hand shake and a thank you! It would mean more than l can say...he is humble and not looking for praise at all...he just believes in the group. Last and most important . . . please keep passing the information on to everyone everywhere! Thank you all so very much for what has been an incredible experience!!

#1 gigglefish, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  2. HarveyO

HarveyO
    Expand Collapse
    Paid C-Sea Member
    C-SEA Member

Seriously, I have only been a part of this group for a couple weeks and you guys have blown me away. It’s amazing to see how much you do for each other, the group, and the hobby. Keep up the good work. I’m so happy to be here and can’t wait to get more involved

3. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair
    C-SEA Board Member C-SEA Member

Awww, such kind words, thank you so much! We are so happy to have you in the group and hope you continue to enjoy what we do! Again, thank you for your kindness...made my day! See you at the maple syrup brunch!! It's going to be sooo much fun!! Get ready to get muddy!!

#3 gigglefish, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    HarveyO likes this.