This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

501c3 Non Profit Club Status

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by davesfish, May 25, 2018.

1. davesfish

davesfish
    Expand Collapse
    Csea club president
    C-SEA Member

After all the years this club has been around, we are finally getting our "501c3 Non Profit" status ! This has been a problem for years. We will be more credible as a club with this and it will also make it easier to get better donations for our Frag Swap ! With this, any sponsor making donations to us can actually write it off now, making them more willing to donate. I am not sure why this was not done when then club was set up many, many years ago....or anytime there after....but it was not. Since I have been president of "Csea" it had been one of my goals to make this happen. It is well under way at this point. Many things had to be filed first, before the actual "501c3" could be applied for. All the other preliminary work has been done and the finals forms are being filed as we speak. The rest of this process will take a few more months, but should be done before "FRAGGINSTEIN 2018" ! I will pass along further updates as they happen !