This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Want To Trade 40 Gallon Breeder Drilled With Pump (sump)

Discussion in 'Trading/Selling/Free/WTB' started by Jay D, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Jay D

Jay D
    Expand Collapse
    Paid C-Sea Member
    C-SEA Member

I have a 40 gallon breeder tank with a Little Giant - 4-MDQX-SC Inline Pump I am looking to trade/sell. I have not fired up the pump in like 2 months so I will test it again tonight to be sure. The tank is drilled low on the short end of the tank and has some serious plumbing running to it. 1 1/2" or 2" bulkhead and piping. I still have the unions and fittings and plenty of flex tubing coming off of it so you could actually toss it on a tank pretty easily. Or slap a weir in it and make it into a QT tank or something. This has no Baffles in it so it could be whatever you want it to be including a frag tank so that I can have your "First borns" lol.
    upload_2018-8-23_10-13-47.png

I am not in "NEED" of anything specific except coral and money lol, But I "Want" everything!!!! So if you have something you are looking to trade and save us both some cash let me know. Tank is water safe and may have a few scratches but I have not taken a "In-Depth" look as of late to see if there are any large ones.

Let me know whats out there!