This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

2018 Vendor List

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by gigglefish, Feb 23, 2018.

1. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair
    C-SEA Board Member C-SEA Member

And it begins! Everyone let's
    welcome our first registered vendor for 2018... Motor City Corals! So thrilled to have Joel returning again this year! Watch this thread for updates on vendors who will be attending this year. Welcome back Joel! I am so happy you will be with us again!

2. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair

ATTENTION ALL VENDORS...
    VERY IMPORTANT FOR TABLE SIGN UP...
    All vendors reserving tables MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFO.
    Name you want listed for your table(s).
    Your name and a good phone number you can be reached at anytime.
    Current good email address to correspond with you through.

Your paypal email address to cross reference.
    Send me a banner that you want posted on the site for the frag swap.

And last, any special request(s) you may have...l cannot guarantee everything, but you should know by now l always do my best to accomodate your needs.

Please send this info directly to me thru my email - csea.cleveland@yahoo.com
    Again, this swap is for you and l want you to be successful... I can't succeed at that without a little help from you tho! Thanks in advance...l know you will all help me make this work!
    Only 8 months til the big day!!! Can't wait to visit with all of you again...

#2 gigglefish, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    that Coral Guy and Cstanberry like this.
  3. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair

Holy smokes folks...it's happening fast this year...lets give a huge welcome to three more fabulous vendors who signed up to be with us already!!
    Welcome to
    ZOANTHID GARDENS
    REEF DONKEY CORALS and
    RICK'S CORAL & AQUATICS
    We are sooo happy to have you on board for our Fragginstein Swap taking place October 27th at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds again!! I am so thrilled to have such great people show their interest this early...makes it all worth the endless hours just to make you feel welcome and happy!! Keep watching because l know there will be many more joining in. Please get the word out to everyone...it will help you be successful and in turn it will make this old lady smile!!!

4. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair

Whoot whhooottt!!! Welcome aboard LA BO'S AQUATICS!! Dustin l am thrill to have you back again!! Gonna take a minute to stress an earlier post...name, how you want to be listed, good contact email and paypal email to cross reference and good phone number...send it to me pm here or csea.cleveland@yahoo.com! Super important for me to not wind up with a cluster *#%#!! Thank you everyone! I can't wait for our reunion!!! Ugh...the joys of being an old lady!!!!

that Coral Guy and Cstanberry like this.
  5. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair

Everyone send a hello to Chris who will be joining us this October! Welcome to Fragginstein 2018
    REEF DONKEY CORALS!!
    Also hello to Craig, also joining us... Great big welcome to CHEEZY CORALS & SERVICE
    I cannot express the level of excitement already setting in... It's only February and l am honored to have so many wonderful quality vendors already on board for what l know will be a fantastic event. Please keep getting the word out to everyone...it will only make it a better experience for everyone! Thank you everyone!! Stay tuned for new updates!

6. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair

Great big welcome to the one and only
    JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
    who just reserved his spot for Fragginstein 2018!! Jason we are all happy your schedule allows you to be with us again this year!!

7. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair

Everyone welcome our latest addition . . .
    CORAL REEF CONNECTION ! Welcome aboard again this year, we are thrilled to have you back again!

8. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair

Let's welcome two more terrific vendors to our growing list attending Fragginstein 2018...
    CORAL REEF CONNECTIONS and
    BOOYAH'S REEF will be returning for another year ith us! Start saving now so you are ready for all the great offers that await this October 27th! Welcome aboard to you both! So glad to have you return again!!

9. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair

Everyone welcome Alex from DERBY CITY CORALS as our most recent vendor to sign on for FRAGGINSTEIN 2018! We are happy to have you making the trip up from Kentucky just to be with is!! Welcome aboard!!

that Coral Guy likes this.
  10. gigglefish

gigglefish
    Expand Collapse
    Vendor Relations Chair

Two more vendors are on board!! Welcome Frank with JUST PRETTY CORALS and a big hello to Luke...the "SCHNAB'S"! So glad to have you both coming back again!! Look for updates to the vendor list soon displaying their banners proudly as returning vendors to FRAGGINSTEIN 2018!!!

that Coral Guy likes this.