This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

New Profile Posts

1. 5Tanks4me
    5Tanks4me
    Working on 125.
  2. 4rjn
    4rjn davesfish
    When is the next meeting
  3. 5Tanks4me
    5Tanks4me
    Was laid off today.
  4. Piper
    Piper davesfish
    Ty - any interest in my post on 5 aquariums? Lowered total price to $50. Includes three stands etc... see Dec 28 post. Thanks.
  5. Piper
    Piper davesfish
    Dave thanks for the reply on my post. No large pumps but some small ones and likely some heaters. Have to go through that box and will be happy to do so.
    Craig
  6. Craig wolfe
    Craig wolfe Pola0502ds
    Saw post in forum. Looking to add some beginner soft corals. Looking for Kenya tree, candy cane, pink tip toadstool, ricordia yuma, Pom Pom Xenia, mushrooms. I have no trades but have cash just starting with corals. Are you willing to sell any of your frags?
    1. Pola0502ds
      Pola0502ds
      I have some xenia and kenya tree I will give you for free
      Dec 13, 2016
  7. 5Tanks4me
    5Tanks4me
    Moved my 50 gallon , so wife can set up Christmas tree.
  8. 5Tanks4me
    5Tanks4me
    How do u upload pictures???
  9. 5Tanks4me
    5Tanks4me
    Working on a 90 gallon reef
  10. Coral Addict
    Coral Addict
    Addicted to Reefing
  11. Silvya munkres
    Silvya munkres
    Need color in my tank :-)
  12. Rhodophyta
    Rhodophyta davesfish
    Dave, if you know anyone with a program on saltwater or reef aquariums, or any aquarium topic, The September 1 speaker for the Greater Akron Aquarium Society cancelled. The club will pay mileage plus a gift card.
  13. Rhodophyta
    Rhodophyta coldking
    Does anyone in C-SEA have a power point type presentation on saltwater aquariums, or reef tanks, or any aquarium theme? The September speaker cancelled at the last minute for the Greater Akron Aquarium Society meeting this Thursday night September 1, at 8 PM The club will give the speaker a gift card for a restaurant and pay mileage as well as a complimentary membership.
  14. 5Tanks4me
    5Tanks4me
    Best purchase I've made.
  15. 5Tanks4me
    5Tanks4me
    Rodi system installed. Getting .000 ppm! Very happy with air water ice. Best purchase I've made.
  16. 5Tanks4me
    5Tanks4me
    Going to get water tested. The only fish in my tank,died. And one snail died. I'm confused...
  17. coldking
    coldking
    Just getting used to the place
  18. FizxVix3n
    FizxVix3n
    Beginning with a fresh BC29
  19. FizxVix3n
    FizxVix3n davesfish
    Hi! I accidentally created a new membership Id to which you welcomed me (I failed to remember doing this a long time ago and it's been a while since I've been on). Is it possible for you to delete the new name "Fizxvix3n01" so I can keep the correct name "FizxVix3n"? Thank you!!! Lindsey
  20. Eggs
    Eggs funkyman
    Hi,
    I saw in RC that you picked up some things from Kris101 who is selling some livestock. I'm interested in his fish for sale, particularly the Trigger, but cannot get a hold of him.
    If you don't mind, could you pass along my cell for him to text me. It's no problem if you would rather not.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    614-619-0899