Salty Critter
  • Welcome

Welcome!

The Cleveland Saltwater Enthusiasts Association (C-SEA) is a non-profit educational organization to promote the art and science of marine aquarology. General meetings are usually held on the third Friday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Education Building or the Primate and Aquatics Building.
  • The Octopus

We are a diverse group of individuals, couples and families from all walks of life. We are young & old, rich & poor. We have varying levels of education, whether from formal means or that earned by experience. But, we have at least one thing in common -- we are "Saltwater Enthusiasts". We have a common zeal for building, populating, maintaining, nourishing and gawking at saltwater aquarium and reef systems. We are a group of fun-loving reef nuts that enjoy the prospect of having salt enter all our belongings. We fear not the prospect of water (trying mostly to keep it in our aquariums). We all have areas of special interest. Trying to propagate corals, breeding of fish or trying to learn a new method to keep parameters within norm. We all have stories to tell if there are some who would listen.

Join us at our next meeting to see what we're all about -- it's FREE! For a nominal fee, you can also become a member for some added benefits.

• Social Media

• Recent Forum Posts

WmTasker

LF Chaeto

I am wanting to start up my refugium again and I would like to find a nice big bag of chaeto that someone would be willing to ship down to Crestline OH

WmTasker 03-29-2015, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    chuggy

UV sterilizer... Good idea, or bad idea?

I've never really heard of any negative effects of uv but I could be wrong. As the other peeps said though probably not gonna be a cure all but I don't

chuggy 03-29-2015, 08:01 AM Go to last post
    its fry

Sump help- filter sock height?

I appreciate the input. I think I have this all figured out.

Trav, lil late, but no I don't have any plans for meetings until after this

its fry 03-27-2015, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    steinerc

complete set up

Everything has been picked up and is gone. I hope to return to this beautiful hobby one day.

steinerc 03-27-2015, 08:39 AM Go to last post
    jhoop

Petco Dollar a Gallon Sale

Petco Dollar a gallon sale starts 03/29 thru 05/02.

Tetra Brand Tanks

10, 20, 20L, 29, 40, and 55.

jhoop 03-26-2015, 07:07 PM Go to last post