Salty Critter
  • Welcome

Welcome!

The Cleveland Saltwater Enthusiasts Association (C-SEA) is a non-profit educational organization to promote the art and science of marine aquarology. General meetings are usually held on the third Friday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Education Building or the Primate and Aquatics Building.
  • The Octopus

We are a diverse group of individuals, couples and families from all walks of life. We are young & old, rich & poor. We have varying levels of education, whether from formal means or that earned by experience. But, we have at least one thing in common -- we are "Saltwater Enthusiasts". We have a common zeal for building, populating, maintaining, nourishing and gawking at saltwater aquarium and reef systems. We are a group of fun-loving reef nuts that enjoy the prospect of having salt enter all our belongings. We fear not the prospect of water (trying mostly to keep it in our aquariums). We all have areas of special interest. Trying to propagate corals, breeding of fish or trying to learn a new method to keep parameters within norm. We all have stories to tell if there are some who would listen.

Join us at our next meeting to see what we're all about -- it's FREE! For a nominal fee, you can also become a member for some added benefits.

Coral Frag Workshop - April Meeting - April 25th

Since our usual April meeting would land on Good Friday/Holiday Weekend, we are working with the zoo on changing dates. Our preferred date will be April 11th if the zoo can accommodate us.

The annual coral frag workshop is just around the corner. Signups have just started! Deadline to sign up is Monday, March 24th. Payment is due at sign up. Due to planning purposes, there will be no exceptions to the deadline and no refunds. You may sell your spot, at cost, to another member if you are unable to attend, but you must notify the club.

More details can be found here: http://c-sea.org/forums/showthread.p...Workshop-April

2014 C-SEA Frag Swap
    Saturday, May 3rd, 2014 12pm - 4pm
    American Legion Hall - Clifton Post
    22001 Brookpark Road
    Fairview Park, Ohio 44126

More details here!

• Social Media

• Recent Forum Posts

svavrek

Maxspect R420r LED - 120W, 16,000K- North Ridgeville/Valley City

The time has come to upgrade. I am taking down my 46g Bow Front tank that has a Maxspect R420r LED light on it... 120W, 16,000K. I bought it new for

svavrek 04-24-2014, 04:10 PM Go to last post
    Renton777

2014 C-SEA Frag Workshop - April

That would be awesome! Thanks!

Renton777 04-23-2014, 02:10 PM Go to last post
    jkubec

2014 C-SEA Frag Workshop - April

I can help with cleanup if needed. I remember lots and lots of water jugs last year.

jkubec 04-23-2014, 11:10 AM Go to last post
    Djtonton

Corals For Trade

would also be interested in a PM1 module for the apex or PH probe.

Djtonton 04-22-2014, 03:01 PM Go to last post
    Djtonton

Corals For Trade

I have the following corals for trade. Looking for zoas, favias, acans, chalices!

Djtonton 04-22-2014, 03:00 PM Go to last post